small details of hobbiton
2. looking out from inside a hobbit hole
3. close-up of the leaves on the tree above bag end.
4. fresh veggies from the garden
5. getting ready for tea
6. the door to bag end
7. chess pieces at the potter’s
8. a swing in the dell
9. bilbo’s sign
10. a glance through the window
If anyone’s curious, the model is wearing ghillies, soft shoes traditionally used in Irish and Scottish dance. I’ve never seen them in a mori cord before.
$20 on Etsy
Just got back home from a forest walk. I like to do my hiking comfy hobbit ranger style :D Also it is finally cold enough to wear cardigans again <3
All homemade. Except the boots. Oh how I wish I could make boots (seriously. the lack of forest friendly and comfy boots out there is shocking)